Thursday 18 September 2014

Soul-searching: Slaanesh Soul Grinders finished

Greetings all.

Well it has been a little while since I've posted. I've been doing a bit of this and that though and managed to get the Soul Grinders finished at last... Until the painting odyssey commences that is.



I deliberated over the Harvester cannon for a while. I was originally intending to use the Defiler autocannon, but I wanted something a little different. I also didn't want two of the same as the Harvester is rapid-firing but not twin-linked. With this in mind I decided on a "mismatched" approach to the gun. I think this works well enough though as Soul Grinders are meant to be cobbled-together remains of destroyed machines.

The guns themselves are from the in-no-way-copyright-infringing "Forge Planet". They do some really excellent bits, and the quality is good (although not quite as good as the picture). Take a look before GW catch up with them!

That's all for now folks.

Cheers all.

2 comments:

  1. Hail brother! Mighty fine machines of war, they deserve some paint sooner rather than later :D much easier to get motivated for painting when you've worked on a conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Brother, looking forward to facing them again & can't wait to see where you go with the paint job!

    ReplyDelete