Wednesday 21 January 2015

It's been a while... again!

Greetings all.

It's already been too long since my last post, but I'm afraid some real life stuff has been getting in the way. I've actually had these pics ready to go for a while, and finally I can show you what I've been up to.

First up is another magic marker, this time for the psychic power "Misfortune". Now what says "misfortune" better than this little guy:


First time I've painted anything black, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. He's actually a *very* dark grey, but turns out that actual black ends up looking extremely flat.

Next up, some more little dudes. Now that Nurglings are actually quite useful again (no longer non-scoring, and still dirt cheap), I painted up a few (with more on the way in fact):


More soon!

2 comments: