Wednesday 17 August 2016

BFG (Big Frostgrave Giant)

Greetings all.

 

A pretty quick one today. I've got a couple things in the works currently, but I wanted to get a post up with an actual painted model. This handsome chap is an old Battle Masters plastic ogre, who will be serving as a Frost Giant in our games of Frostgrave. By way of a disclaimer I should probably say that Frostgrave giants are much less "giant" than those in Warhammer (more like Game of Thrones giants I suppose). Jorge is still a pretty big fella mind you. Anyway, nothing too fancy here, but I think he fits the bill rather nicely.





Comments welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I have this exact ogre on my table as we speak ! ^^
    He looks great, I really like the metals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers JB! Looking forward to seeing your rendition of him. He's a goofy looking bugger, but kind of a cool model at the same time.

      Delete