Friday 7 August 2020

Saturated Rat: Blood Bowl Skaven team, and more Necromunda bits

 Greetings all.

Just showing you a little something that I'm off and on working on at the moment, and that's a 2nd edition Skaven team (the cool Jes Goodwin versions). No paint on these guys yet I'm afraid, but they're all assembled with a few little conversions. I'm possibly going to hold off doing any more BB stuff until I know more about how the new edition changes things. I like what I've seen of it so far, so I'm cautiously optimistic...

Anyway, some cool models from the past:

The whole team.
Rat Ogre and Star Players.
Coach, Apothecary, and counters.
Mutant versions of the Blitzers.
Journeymen.

Mutant conversions.

I probably won't bother getting any paint on these guys until the new version of BB, but I've already seen the Skaven roster and it's pretty much the same. Might want another Thrower, but that's it.

Apart from these guys, I've also been slowly getting through the rest of the Necromunda starter box:


I went with my now standard rust effect. I toned it down slightly on the terminals, just to make it look like they were actually still functional! Just a few crates and a couple more grenade piles, and then I'm done with all the scenery and bits.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment