Monday 15 August 2022

The rest of the Untamed Beasts

 Greetings all.

I've finished up the last of my Untamed Beasts for Warcry (and other stuff I guess), just in time for 2nd Edition. Given how little I played 1st edition I can't say I'm thrilled about having to buy more books, but that's just how it is with GW these days. 

I bought the double box of Untamed Beasts (the AoS one) to give me plenty of options and painted most of them up a little while back. I almost didn't bother with these last few guys but it seemed silly just to have them sat on the sprue doing nothing, so here are the rest of the pack:





I did a few conversions on these ones just to make them a bit more interesting and different to the others. I kinda wish I'd done that with more of them, but never mind. Pleased with how they all look on the whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment