Saturday 5 July 2014

Inspiration and my growing library

Greetings all.

As I don't have anything to show painting wise right now, I thought I'd share with you some of the unholy tomes that provide me with the majority of my inspiration and drive to paint and collect.


The two in the bottom right of the picture are an absolute goldmine of inspiration, and the true source of my old school chaos obsession. I want to talk about them a bit more in a future post, as they are overflowing with rich background material and beautiful artwork and images. They're fairly hard to get hold of these days too so I'm glad I have the set! For those of you that don't own them, but are interested in the olden times of Games Workshop lore, I can only recommend that you get your grubby hands on them as soon as possible, because they really are magical tomes of wonder.

I'll talk more in a future post about the artwork and background material, but for now I thought this might give you a brief glimpse into the recesses of my obsessed mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment