Wednesday 13 August 2014

Soul-searching: Slaanesh Soul Grinder WIP

Greetings all.

I'll admit that I've been pretty lax with my blogging of late. That's all down to boring grown-up stuff like moving house, but is something I intend to rectify with (almost) immediate effect...

To that end, here is a little teaser of what I'm working on right now. It's not much I know, but moving house and all that has set me back a little with my painting and modelling schedule.

As promised, a little teaser:


Early stages yet, but I like where it's going. I'm combining the Maulerfiend, Soul Grinder and Defiler kits to come up with something truly gribbly and daemonic. I've magnetised the connector at the "waist" so the torso is detachable for ease of transport. 

Comments are very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment