Sunday 24 May 2015

Blood for the Blood God! Cultists finished...

Greetings all.

Work continues on my Khorne force, and I'm delighted to say I've finished the last of my cultists. Here are the two Demagogues and a flamer-toting cultist (actually an old sorcerer model, but don't tell Khorne):


You might wonder why I've painted up such an odd number of these guys (actually an even number, but you know what I mean). The reason is so that I can use them as both Khorne Daemonkin cultists (in a unit of eight, with no duplicates), and as "normal" cultists (in a unit of 10, with a couple of duplicates). I've also got a choice of weapons for the Demagogue, and a flamer if points allow:



Comments are welcome!

6 comments:

  1. Great job and your output is very good at the moment brother! What list are you working towards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brother! Yeh I'm making pretty good progress atm, I think because I'm a bit taken with KDK right now. I wrote them off initially, but they're actually extremely cool with some surprising strength.

      The list I'm working to is this:

      Chaos Lord: lightning claw; power fist; sigil of corruption; Juggernaut of Khorne 185
      Chaos Lord: lightning claw; power fist; sigil of corruption; Juggernaut of Khorne 185

      8 Bloodletters 80
      7 Chaos Cultists: + 1 Cultist Champion 58

      Heldrake: baleflamer 170

      Soul Grinder: baleful torrent 155
      Soul Grinder: baleful torrent 155

      Gorepack
      • 10 Flesh Hounds 160
      • 10 Flesh Hounds 160
      • 2 Chaos Bikers: 2× meltagun; + 1 Chaos Biker Champion 96
      • 2 Chaos Bikers: 2× meltagun; + 1 Chaos Biker Champion 96

      1,500 points

      Nothing too fancy (just a CAD plus the gorepack formation). I think it's pretty well rounded and is definitely a change from my daemons.

      Delete
  2. Looks fun! I'm almost regretting trading all of my khorne stuff away last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these Ross. Only just seen them due to no internet at home until next week. That sorcerer looks ace and fits in very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man :) They all turned out really well so I'm well chuffed!

      Delete
  4. Hail Brother, they're looking really good dude! I absolutely love flamer-guy - he fits in so well... kudos!

    ReplyDelete