Thursday 10 December 2015

He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man

Greetings all.

Two posts from me in under a week is surely a personal best, but as you loyal lot deserve only the best, it's happening!

Kind of a milestone for me this one, as it represents the completion of a project I've been working on for a little while. I'm overjoyed to say that I have now finished off the last of "The Chargers", the mutant beastmen in the service of the ever-shifty Inquisitor Emeric. The last of that barbaric bunch is the cyber Minotaur, Moloch:





Another model that was a pain to acquire, but a sheer delight to paint. I love the over the top craziness going on here, just pure RT goodness. Even more so than his brother Knossos in fact. I mean, this guy literally has guns in place of his horns, as well as no organic eyes and an exposed brain! He now joins the crew to add some more muscle and firepower:


I do actually have plans to expand this lot in the future, but for the meantime at least, they are finished. 

I'm aiming to paint eleventy-one models before the end of the year (currently at 108), so I'll probably go back to my roots for a bit and paint up a few of the many (many, many) old school daemons that are sitting around awaiting my attentions.

Comments welcome of course!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely job Ross! They're on my need list. Well worth the effort/letting go of cash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! Yeh they're a ball ache to get hold of at a reasonable price, but they're such wonderful models. I'd love to see your take on them someday!

      Delete
  2. Dude, they are amazeballs... Can't wait to face off against these beasts! (must.... purge...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers brother! Can't wait to get them on the battlefield!

      Delete
  3. Great job ! Firts a round of applause for getting yoru hands on thos eminos and then for painting them ! 111 models this year is quite a nuber and I think I shoud reach just about that as well.
    It's a greta looking wraband you've got here, really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the praise man! Yeh I'm well pleased to firstly own them and secondly have them all painted :)

      Delete