Monday 9 October 2023

Realm of Warcry... Completed it, mate.

 Greetings all.

Just a quick one to bring this project up to date. I "completed" my Realm of Warcry warband a little while back, and even got a little game in with them. I say they're "completed" because there are a few extra bits that I could add, plus there's always the chance they'll expand, but the main body of the warband that we originally rolled up is all finished.

The most recent addition was these dwarfs. I really wasn't looking forward to these as I couldn't really think of a way to make them Chaotic without looking rubbish and messy. I borrowed some ideas from my pal Alex who had made some before, and inspiration really struck when I found some spare Nurgle helmets in my bits box. As it turned out, they ended up being some of my favourite minis in the warband.









This has been a fun little project and a great creative outlet as well. I may add some more bits and bobs in the future, but for now Slumpscha Swampstrider and his merry band are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment