Friday 13 October 2023

Why HeroQuest is so great

 Greetings all.

Like most people of my age, HeroQuest was a bit of a gateway drug into the world of GW, and the hobby in general. I never actually owned a copy though, and although I remember messing about with it a bit as a kid, it doesn't really have the same level of warm nostalgia for me that other early GW games do. When I heard Hasbro were bringing it back I thought it sounded cool, but I wasn't really prepared to spend the money they wanted. That all changed when I managed to get an absolute killer deal for the base set, three expansions, and a character pack... 

So it turns out I've kind of gone all in with HeroQuest now. I've played a game with some of my pals, and even had a mess around with it with my little boy as well, so it's been a massive win. I've still got one expansion to paint up, but I absolutely blasted through the rest of it as you'll see below:



























No comments:

Post a Comment