Wednesday 4 October 2023

Nostalgia project 2: Mordheim Undead warband

 Greetings all.

Riding the wave of nostalgia from the last post, I painted up another little something that takes me back to an earlier time whenever I think about it: an Undead warband for Mordheim. This was something I always wanted at the time, but never really got round to doing. The Dregs and Zombies are from my original attempt at the warband back in 1999, and it was nice to finally get them done. Everything else I scooped up on eBay just for this project. I also included a Heresy Miniatures Ghoul King just in case one of my Ghouls makes it to Hero status.






Nice to have these guys done and kind of tick that box (nearly 25 years later). Might even manage to get a game or two in with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment