Monday 13 October 2014

The bird is the word: Tzeentch Herald (bird face) finished

Greetings all.

I'm delighted to say that I have yet another update for you! I managed to sneak in a little brush time the other night and got one of my Tzeentch Heralds finished:



I've said it before, but I really love all the Realm of Chaos champions. I think they're all Jes Goodwin, perhaps someone can correct me if I'm wrong?

I went for predominantly blue on this guy, as he'll be accompanied by the blue Screamers in battle, but I also worked in some secondary colours that I've used / am using across the rest of the army. All the different gods' minions can make for an eclectic mix, so I try to stick to a palette and use that selection across the army.

Next up on the list is this chap's brother, Moon Face.

Comments are welcome guys and girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment