Friday 26 September 2014

Carry on screaming: Screamers of Tzeentch 1

Greetings all.

I've had a couple days off boring work recently, so I spent the time in the best way possible: Painting and playing Halo 4.

Made some progress on my first unit of Screamers. I'm going to have one pink unit and one blue unit to help identify them in battle. Here are the first four of "pink" unit:


Another crappy pic, I know... I went for a pretty quick paint job on these guys because they're not much fun to paint, and I have another 10 to get through...

Comments welcome as ever!

2 comments:

  1. You'd never know they were a quick PJ, they look mad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers brother, glad you like em. Actually they came out better than expected considering that they were a quick job (by my normal standards at least!).

      Delete