Tuesday 5 January 2016

We captured it for Chaos: More Chaos Cultists

Greetings all.

Just completed my second batch of cultists for The Brotherhood of Forlorn Hope. I'm using a quite eclectic mix of models for this bunch, and these guys are probably my favourites so far: two confrontation scavvies and a slightly converted scummer from Necromunda.




I painted them in the same scheme as the others, just varying it slightly to keep things interesting. Got three more of these guys to do, including a champion. They're taking forever to do, but I'm pretty pleased with them!

Comments welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks man! I'm real pleased with how they're turning out :)

      Delete
  2. That middle guy is one of my favorite Necromunda models of all time and the paint job is aces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! It's hard to pick a favourite from the excellent necromunda range, but this guy has to be up there!

      Delete