Saturday 20 August 2016

Paper! Snow! A ghost!

Greetings all.

This post represents some of the easiest painting I've ever done, and I only wish I needed more of these!

I decided to clear a bit of the backlog this weekend, starting off with something that would be easy to paint, and therefore done in no time at all. So here are a bunch of spooky ethereals for our Frostgrave games:



We'll be starting on the Thaw of the Lich Lord campaign soon, so I needed some banshees and some wraithknights (not the gigantic 40k kind). All of these are old citadel (as per usual). The banshees are from the Vampire Counts and Night Horrors ranges respectively. I've actually grown very fond of the (highly collectable) Night Horrors, so look out for more of them in the coming weeks.

The wraithknights are from the old Warhammer Quest expansion, Catacombs of Terror.

Hope you like em! 

6 comments:

  1. I've always fancied getting myself some of those Liche Lord guards, they are cool looking fellas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should man, that whole set is excellent (and damn pricey if you can find a complete one!).

      Delete
    2. It's one of those "would like to haves" at the moment rather than a "NEED IT NOW" so I'll just casually browse around for it, I still have a bloody Citadel Giant to get done!

      Delete
    3. Well you know I can't wait to see that!

      Delete
  2. One of the best Friends episodes ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wasn't sure who would get the reference!

      Delete