Tuesday 29 November 2022

Finishing off my Nurgle daemons: Part 2 - Horticulous Slimux

 Greetings all.

I've been continuing my quest to paint the last of my Nurgle daemons. Of course, even when they're all done I'll have a mountain of mortal Nurgle followers to do, as well as the vast majority of a Death Guard army... one step at a time though!

My mot recent addition to the painted pile is Horticulous Slimux. I've liked this mini since it came out a few years back. It suffers from the modern GW problem of being a little bit too busy, but thankfully not as bad as some minis. It took a bit longer than planned to paint up, but on the whole was quite an enjoyable experience.



I also took a few better pics of the rest of my recent Heralds while I was at it:




Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment