Monday 13 February 2023

Blood Bowl Goblin team complete!

 Greetings all.

I managed to tick one of my 2023 projects off the list almost right away with this one, which I'm delighted about. Despite having kinda lost my mojo a bit with actually playing Blood Bowl, I apparently just can't resist painting teams. So that's exactly what I did. In fact, not only did I paint a goblin team, I also painted up a few little extras to allow my to combine it with my Skaven team to form an Underworld Denizens team.

First up, the goblins. I went with the same "ketchup and mustard" colour scheme as my Skaven so that I could mix them up together. As I was using all old 2nd edition minis, I had to do a few conversions here and there as well, but it worked out.

The full goblin team

Trolls and journeymen

Normal gobbos

All the fun stuff! L-R: Chainsaw looney, Fanatic, Ooligan (converted), bombardier, pogo stick, Doom Diver

Staff and counters, including a very special converted coach from my good pal Alex

Star players and Underworld mutants

Goblin Star Players

Underworld Star Players

Underworld team

I was pleased to tick these off so quickly as I've been wanting to do them for a little while. Now off to lose a bunch of games with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment