Monday 10 March 2014

Welcome to my nightmare...

Greetings all, and welcome to my blog!

It's early days yet (what with this being the first and only post), but this blog is intended to chronicle my (neverending) quest to paint my endless pile of old school lead miniatures.

I'm mainly interested in Realm of Chaos-era GW miniatures, so that's where my focus will be... but I wouldn't want to limit myself now would I? My main interest is 40k... I just love the ridiculous OTT grimdarkness of the whole thing. As such, all my daemons are for that beautiful theatre of war. I tend to take old school chaos daemons and adapt them to fit into the modern world of 40k. More on that in a future post though.

As this is just a brief hello, I wont waffle for too long. Instead I shall furnish you, dear reader, with a selection of pictures of my old school Daemons.

This is how the army looked about 18 months ago:






I've made quite a few changes to it since then, but more on that later. I've also got a bunch of close ups that I'll post over the next few days, but you'll just have to wait for that.

I hope that's piqued your interest... Welcome to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment