Saturday 14 March 2015

Femme Fatales: Daemonettes painting queue

Greetings all.

Just a quick post to let you know what I'm working on at the moment. I've got three units of the original daemonettes on my table. I'm probably not going to get through them all right now, but I decided to basecoat them all anyway:


As you can see there is a different skin tone for each unit. Often I will designate different units of the same type of daemon by using different generations of the models. With these lovely ladies I just couldn't bring myself to do it since I love the originals so much. So I decided the best way would be to split them up based on skin colour (please don't quote that out of context... I could run the risk of being misconstrued...). Hair, claws and accessories will probably end up being the same colours in each unit, just to tie them all together.

More soon!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Bud, can't wait to see them all finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude! It might take me forever but I'll do it!

      Delete