Monday 2 March 2015

Hobby update: Speed daemons

Greetings all.

I've got another little update for you this evening. Nothing tremendously exciting, but progress is progress!

I've (finally) finished off the last of my Screamers and Flesh Hounds, and now have enough for full units of each. That's 20 Flesh Hounds, nine pink Screamers, and nine blue Screamers.

First up, Screamers:


And three more Flesh Hounds, including the little guy with the press moulded head (in the middle):


I apologise for the crappy pictures again; I can't actually get to my gaming boards at the mo. Look out for more stuff on the way pretty soon, including a rant about how much I hate the Plague Drone models...

Comments welcome!

6 comments:

  1. Great work as always, I particularly like the Flesh Hounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! It's only taken me about two years to paint up a full unit...

      Delete
  2. Luverly Daemons mate! I really like the fact you have both pink and blue screamers, a nice nod to yesteryear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude! It had to be pink and blue, there was no other choice ;)

      Delete
  3. Your commitment to the rhinous powers is magnificent and your combination of both old and new figures is exceptional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! I've done a bit more mixing and matching of new and old recently, so look out for that!

      Delete