Sunday 19 April 2015

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap: Chaos assassin!

Greetings all.

So I've continued to procrastinate and put off painting the last of my Daemonettes (although I have made some progress on them...). I painted some BB chaps last week, and this week I've done something different once again: A chaos assassin! With "Come the Apocalypse" allies being much more forgiving these days, I can quite easily slip an Imperial Assassin into my list. Of course I couldn't just paint up any old assassin, so I went for this guy as my "counts as" Vindicare:


He's another old school Jes Goodwin champion, and just oozes character like the others. The model is completely unconverted, and just fits the bill perfectly. 

Comments are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. He is one of my favourite old models. He's in my paint queue, and I'm mostly just trying to decide if he's going to be a Radical Inquisitor, or a Hrud...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I was contemplating using him as a radical inquisitor, but then I'd have to paint him a whole warband too ;)

      Delete
    2. Well, with mine I'm probably going to start with him being supported by some Servitors I have about, as they can't be revolted by his Radicalism! I'll have to have a think about who else in the queue could join him...

      Delete
    3. Servitors are definitely a good idea, and pure grimdark goodness at that. I've also got the rather excellent beastman with autogun (Gaxt) queued for painting at some point. I think those two would look rather cool hanging out together...

      Delete