Sunday 26 April 2015

Femme Fatales Finally Finished!

Greetings all.

After procrastinating for far too long, I finished up the last group of Daemonettes:


I went with a pale grey skin tone (the same as my Be'lakor) for this little lot. Here's the obligatory group shot:


I'm well pleased with how all the skin tones work together, and also differentiate the units at the same time. I'm glad to have finished this little lot, and very chuffed with the results! Now, onto some scumbag cultists...

Comments welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool dude, that's some collection there! Can't wait to face off against these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude! I agree we need to do battle soon!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! That pink/purple hue is epic =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers :) I was well pleased with how they turned out!

      Delete