Sunday 10 May 2015

Blood for the Blood God: Khorne Daemonkin beginnings...

Greetings all.

I've been pretty quiet for a while, but only because I've been led astray by shiny new projects... Against my better judgement, I've decided to start a small KDK army, The Scions of Skalathrax. Here are the early beginnings:

The first batch of my KDK cultists. These guys are the old Paul Muller cultists, and I thought they looked pretty buff so they'd fit rather nicely for a bunch of mental Khorne worshippers. The second batch are here:

Two demagogues, one with a shotgun, and a pretty cool chaos sorcerer that I'll be using as a flamer-toting cultist.

Lastly, I've put together a suitable leader for this rabble:


He's built from a first edition World Eater and juggernaut, with a lightning claw and power fist from the Warp Talons set.

Not much to see just yet I know, but comments are most welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet cultists dude - those sculpts are way cool and you've certainly done them justice! Looking forward to seeing lots more of these mate - it'll be nice to have something without a daemonic save to shoot! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks mate :) trust me, these guys will go down a lot easier than daemons too!

      Delete