Saturday 27 June 2015

Hobby update: Daemonkin WIP stuff

Greetings all.

I've not been blogging quite as much as I should have been recently, mostly due to a bunch of real life stuff getting in the way. I have been working on some stuff though, but to be honest it's not *that* interesting to look out (lots of assembly work and no painting). I'll give you a little update nevertheless...

Built myself another jugger lord:


Chopped up and repositioned my old Heldrake conversion:


Built some more cultists, with some very cool headswaps:


Also on the table is this mess of parts:

Hopefully cracking on with some painting soon!

2 comments:

  1. Cultists look especially good, old redemptionist heads, chaos champ and a ecclesiastical priest turned heretic?
    Me likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude! I'm real pleased with these guys actually. I was hesitant about doing head swaps on classic and fairly rare models, but they came good in the end. The heads are actually a resin set from tabletop-art.de, and I highly recommend them! Good service and real good quality.

      Delete