Friday 5 June 2015

Hobby update: Tzeentch Horrors & Magic Marker

Greetings all.

I've been busy with real life stuff recently, but I've still managed to be fairly productive hobby-wise. I finished off the last of my Tzeentch Horrors that I've had sitting around for too long:


I'd actually painted half of this unit a few weeks ago, but it turns out that I'd forgotten to take pictures of them. Here they are with the last five. It was a fairly quick and dirty job on these as I just wanted to get them done. I had planned to use them to pop out the portalglyph (D6 daemons on a 4+), but I can't really remember the last time I used it! Nevertheless, I've got them finished up just in case.

Also finished up something else I've had sitting around for a while, my last magic marker:


This one represents the psychic power "Prescience". The model itself is a Reaper minis crystal ball, and as soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect!

I'm still cracking on with my Khorne Daemonkin, so look out for more of them soon. In the meantime, comments are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on such a lovely bunch of minis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! This generation of horrors just paint up so nice that it's hard to go wrong!

      Delete