Monday 30 November 2015

Painting continues!

Hello all.

Well I'm continuing to force myself to do a little painting here and there. I've been feeling like I've lost my enthusiasm for it a little, but I guess these things come and go. The only way to get back into it, is to get back into it. So that's exactly what I'm doing!

To ease myself back into things, I've been working on a few loose bits and pieces that I've had lying around for too long. The other day I finished off the mutant ogre and plague elemental that have been sitting in their undercoat for a couple of years... Yesterday I finished off a couple models that haven't been quite so neglected, but needed some attention nevertheless. This time it's the second edition pink horror command:


I do apologise for the shoddy picture; I haven't got a proper set up for taking photos at the new place yet.

These second edition chaps aren't my favourite horrors (first edition all the way), but these two do have a certain wacky charm.

Hope you like them, more painted lead to come soon. Currently working on a few Rogue Trader bits, and kinda feeling that I'm getting back in the groove a little.

Comments welcome of course!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant work brother, you do the Lead proud :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers brother! It's good to be getting back to it!

      Delete