Friday 20 November 2015

I'm not dead, honest!

Oh hey, so you remember how I used to have this little blog where I painted and collected cool old chaos bits? Well I've still got it, and I'm still collecting and painting! Life has been getting in the way a lot recently, but I'm finally getting back on it!

I'm delighted to report that in the real world I'm getting married! As you might expect, getting that together has been eating into my hobby time somewhat. We've also moved house, so all my geek stuff has been boxed up for quite a while. I'm finally unpacked and I've got my hobby area all set up again, so plenty of painting to come in the near future ;)

2 comments:

  1. Brother! It's been way too long since we've heard from you but I'm very happy to hear that everything is going very well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers brother! Yeh all is going very well actually, except the painting speed ;)

      Delete