Friday 1 April 2016

You must gather your party before venturing forth... Part five

Greetings all. 

Another pretty quick post from me tonight. I've made a bit more progress on my Frostgrave warband. I'm trying to focus on just getting it finished now, but the creative juices are certainly flowing, and that tends to mean I get distracted thinking of the many, many different things I want to do with it.

Nevertheless, I've just finished two barbarians for the gang:


They may or may not make it into the final warband, depends on how the gold flows in I guess. They would make some suitable heavy hitters though.

I've got another game scheduled against my buddy Alex tomorrow night. We played on Monday, and very much played it safe while we were wrapping our heads around the rules. We'll see if we're any more reckless the next time round...

No comments:

Post a Comment