Thursday 3 November 2016

Sally forth!

Greetings all.

Bit of an interesting one for you today. I finally got round to painting this handsome chap up, but I've been meaning to for a little while now. Those of you who have seen the excellent Army of Darkness will recognise him as Bad Ash, the leader of the Deadite army. Those of you who haven't seen the excellent Army of Darkness should go away right now and watch it. This particular fine fellow was part of a very small fan-commissioned project that I was very lucky to be involved in a while ago.



I mostly stuck to the actual colours of Bad Ash, but he did end up getting the same pale skin tone and glowing eyes as the rest of my growing undead horde. I'm not sure how I'll end up using him in game, but he'll probably find his way into Frostgrave somehow. I'm actually tempted to build an Age of Sigmar Death army (in which case he would make a great Wight King), but that urge may pass...

2 comments:

  1. He's brilliant mate, nice job! I now need to go and refresh my memory of that film :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude! And it's important that you do just that ;)

      Delete