Wednesday 24 March 2021

Warcry terrain finished!

 Greetings all.

Hope my handful of readers are keeping as well as possible. Two posts in quick succession is a rarity for me these days, as is completing a project of a decent size, but here we are! I'm delighted to say I've finished off my Shattered Stormvault terrain for Warcry, making that two "Ravaged Lands" and a bunch of scatter that I've completed so far this year. Not bad by my standards. The two sets fit together nicely, and fill most of a mid-sized AoS board too. Not that I've played AoS in years, but it's good to have options!

Shattered Stormvault finished:








All of the Warcry Terrain together:





It's pretty simple, and there's lots more I could add, but it's finished and that's good enough for me these days! Should be a good backdrop for some fun games when the world calms down a bit. At some point I'd like to add a few trees and hills to make for a full sized AoS battlefield, as well as any number of other games (RoSD, Frostgrave, etc), but this'll do nicely for now.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment