Sunday 13 July 2014

Mastering the digital age, part two

The height of modern technology
Greetings all.

Just a quick one to let you know that in my ongoing efforts to become a master of the universe internet and grow my audience, I've created a page on Facebook for this little blog of mine.

The page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/classicchaosdaemons (or just search "Classic Chaos Daemons" on Facebook). I'll be uploading pictures and keeping it updated with my progress, just as I do with my blog. If you use Facebook to any degree, please like my page and tell all your friends (and enemies, provided they're interested in Chaos Daemons).

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I'm on the same journey brother... Facebook. It's like witchcraft, but without the witches. Loving the new look blog, very cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever move with the name change brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chaps :) Yeh still trying to get my head around the whole thing, but I'm learning everyday!

    ReplyDelete