Thursday 1 December 2016

It's worse than that, he's dead Jim

Greetings all.

Another pretty quick post for you today, mainly because there isn't too much to say! I'm working through my current paint list so I can get cracking on a new (very old) Blood Bowl team, now that that's a thing again.

My brother-in-lead Alex recently painted up some casualty markers for the Hunt for the Golem campaign. Although we have plenty now, I had a couple laying around that I had been meaning to do, so I did them:


Both are old Citadel figures (not Marauder, as I first thought) one is a dark elf and one is a chaos thug. Both were converted slightly and given a quick lick of paint.

Hope you like em!

6 comments:

  1. Nice work, Ross. I always think casualty markers (like civilians and farm animals) are the little details that really make a table beautiful.

    By the way, I love those oval bases. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers brother! I fully agree actually, and it's something I don't have nearly enough of.

      The oval bases are actually straight from GW. They've released a bunch of new shapes for AoS, and these are the smaller of the new ovals.

      Delete
  2. Nicely done...I've got a weird penchant for casualty figures. FYI I'm confident that these are both Citadel figures and were not released by Marauder. They look great either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah cool, thanks for the heads up! Glad you like em :)

      Delete
  3. They look very cool Ross. Nice bit of tweaking on both of them. Both definitely Citadel and not Marauder mate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man :) Always good to brush up on my toy soldier history too ;)

      Delete