Wednesday 16 March 2016

Touch nothing but the lamp! Frostgrave genie...

Greetings all.

Just a quickie tonight. As a break from working on my warband, I did a quick and dirty paintjob on one of many (many, many) forthcoming Frostgrave creatures, the genie:


He's just an old air elemental who I liked the look of and thought would fit the part rather nicely. He's also got a buddy joining him soon (large construct/the Granite Golem):


He's another of the old elemental series, this time of the earth variety. I'm trying to avoid collecting the whole range, although they are rather nice... I also painted up the plague elemental a while back:


Anyway, that's all for now. Comments are welcome as ever!

2 comments:

  1. Your dedication to frost grave is admirable, if elemental a in that game are anything like WHFB 3rd ed. you are in for a treat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers brother! Frostgrave is quickly becoming an obsession of mine...

      Delete