Thursday 10 March 2016

You must gather your party before venturing forth... Part two!

Greetings all.

I had intended to write up a post much sooner, to fit in with my new "post more regularly" plan. Clearly that didn't work out so well, but I'll keep trying.

I've been feverishly working away on my little Frostgrave warband, and actually made some pretty good progress. The old chaos thug range is a bit of an odd one, but I've rather enjoyed painting them up. Here's the progress so far:


There are still some details to do on these guys, and I will be going all in and doing snow bases for them (not tried this before). I think what I'll do is do all the snow as a batch once I've got the whole warband painted, just to make sure I can keep it consistent. 

Also on the table are a bunch of skeletons and an air elemental (counting as a genie) for a couple of the scenario is from the rulebook:


Lastly, I picked up these very charming treasure chests from the equally charming Dice Bag Lady. Really great set of models these, and Annie was super helpful and speedy (check her out!).


That's it from me for now, hopefully more to come soon (sooner than last time...).

2 comments:

  1. Nice progress so far, good luck with the snow effect it can be a pain to keep clean.
    Those treasure chests are quite nice, I'll have to take a look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude. The snow effect is completely new ground to me, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes. The chests came at a very good price, and I like the amount of character they have. Very little cleaning up needed either, so I highly recommend them!

      Delete